"I recognize that assessing mental health is an important part of each encounter. My motto is: Treatment is caring for the whole family: mother, father, sister and brother."
"In my family, my mother, father, and brother are doctors and I grew up in an environment surrounded by magazines, medical books with friends, and discussing health issues. I am so grateful to be able to provide support health and comfort to my patients and their family groups. I think restarting health and maintaining Its the greatest wealth for people"
"Begin a good doctor is not only about practicing medicine, it's also about compassion, empathy, and honesty. I chose to be a doctor so I could help cure and treat conditions, but what I enjoy the most is the bond that I have with my patients. It's very important to me that patients see me not only as their doctor but as a great who they can trust along the way. As William Osler quoted: "The good physician treats the disease, the great physician treats the patient who has the disease."
• She has been practicing medicine since 2013.
• She studied at Universidad Autonoma de Guadalajara. Mexico.
• Received her Endocrinology degree in the city of Detroit, MI. specialized in Endocrinology, diabetes, and metabolism.
• Current affiliation on Endocrinology Society, American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists.
• Fluent in English and Spanish